Welcome to JK Bulletin, In this post we will give you information about THE ICSC: Selection List No.03 of 2022 for IG & UG Programmes under Self Financed Quota.
Selected candidates shall complete all the admission formalities on 13-09-2022.
All those candidates who have applied for admission to various programmes for the academic Session 2022 under NEP 2020 in response to this College Admission Notification No. 01 of 2022 issued vide No. ICS/642-52/A-7 dated: 28th of May 2022, followed by corrigendum vide No. ICS/849-61/A-7 dated: 09/06/2022 and have exhibited their choice of preferences and who had expressed their willingness to avail admission under self finance quota in their programme of preference and approached this College for consideration in self finance category with a written application in response to College notice are informed that the selection list No.3 under Self Finance Category in order of merit is displayed on the College website www.islamiacollege.edu.in.
The window of the admission for selected candidates (Selection List No.3 under self finance category) shall be operational from 10-09-2022 to 13-09-2022 upto 4:00 PM only. Candidates are advised to complete the admission related formalities within the stipulated time window only. The procedure for completion of the admission by selected candidates will be as follows:
1. Visit College website www.islamiacollege.edu.in and navigate to submit the Admission form Link.
2. Login using “Board Roll No.” and “Password” as set by candidate at the time of submission of selection form.
3. Enter Board Roll No. of 12th class against which the candidate is selected for a particular programme. Fill in the requisite details on the form, upload a Recent Passport Size Photograph and any other relevant information that may be needed to be filled. Take a Printout (hardcopy) of the form and proceed to the payment gateway for making online fee payment. Payment can only be made through online mode such as Credit Card/Debit Card, Net-Banking, UPI etc. via College Website only.
4. Take printout (Hardcopy) of the fee receipt and admission form.
5. Visit the College Admission Section to submit the Hardcopy (Printout) of Admission Form and the Fee paid receipt. The candidate has also to submit the following documents in original with the Admission Section of the College.
Original 12th Class marks card along with two self attested photocopies.
Original 10th Class marks card along-with two self attested photocopies.
Original Provisional and Character Certificate issued by the institution last attended. Original Category certificate issued by the competent authority (if any), along-with two self attested photocopies.
Thank you for visiting JK Bulletin, after reading this post “THE ICSC:Selection List No.03 of 2022 for IG & UG Programmes under Self Financed Quota.” if you have any doubt or any question Feel Free to comment below, we will try to answer all the comments.